lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

CLASS 5th A and 5thB



HOW ARE YOU? 
I´m sure you´re fine.
I´m fine ,too.



👉Here are solutions day 2nd June.


5- Copy verb to be in past (ser o estar ) in your notebook Study,please.

I was .-            I wasn´t               Was I...?
You were        You weren´t         Were you...'
She was          She wasn´t           Was she...?
He was           He wasn´t             Was he...?
It was             It wasn´t               Was it...?
We were        We weren´t          Were we...?
You were       You weren´t         Were you...?
They were.     They weren´t       Were they...?

-Write verb to be in negative and interrogative form

7.- Write in your notebook  a short text about you " When I was little..." (8 lines )

When I was little I was naughty and noisy. 
I wasn´t shy.
I was happy and funny.
I was a very good student.
I was very intelligent.
 I wasn´t quiet.I wasn´t easy to please.
My favourite food was lentils
 My favourite toy was my yellow bike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


       Today is Tuesday 16th June ,2020.



Quiero deciros que hoy se acaban las deberes  oficiales de inglés.

El próximo martes 23  es el último día de clase  para vosotros. 
Han sido tres meses muy complicados para todos, por lo que os doy las gracias por el esfuerzo y el interés demostrado en esta situación.También quiero dar las gracias a vuestros padres y madres ,que tanto nos han ayudado en la realización de las tareas semanales.

El martes que viene lo dedicaré a detallar algunas recomendaciones de actividades en inglés  que os ayudarán a entrar con buen pie en sexto curso.

Here you  are the activities for today. They are really special!

1.- A summer  bucket list 

(Lista de cosas importantes para hacer durante el verano). 
Pero primero ,debéis saber qué significan. Intentad poner un tick en  cuantas más mejor.


You´ve got two months to complete your summer bucket list!!


2.-Play this exciting game. You are going to create a beautiful story in a very easy way !! 





3.-Play this exciting game. You have to put in order the alphabet in 30 seconds!! (En cuanto tiques la A,empieza la cuenta atrás ).


 Click on the image


4.-It´s storytelling time!                            

Hope you love it !!. Espero que os guste este cuento.




THAT´S THE END OF THE CLASS







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario